Music, flavours and scents: find it all at the Etyeki Piknik!
Taste the flavours of Etyek in every season!
We organize the Etyeki Piknik four times in every year at the Gastro-Promenade to show every season’s specialties. Our main goal is to introduce the great products of the local winemakers, manufacturers to the audience. Here at the Gastro-Promenade you can regularly find among others great wines, home-made cheese and butter, cakes and sweets, home-made chocolate and ham and of course main dishes as well.
Etyeki Piknik is entry free!
Gingalló Chocolate Manufacture
- Open workshop – chocolate making presentation (at 10.30 am, 12am, 1.30pm, 3 pm, 4.30pm)
- Tasting of special handcrafted chocolates
- “Pónilovi” horse-riding for kids and folk playground
- Bread with Aubergine- and ‘Zakuszka’ paste
- Ratatouille, grilled and BBQ food, pulled pork
- Deer-stew with potato donut and blueberry-jam
- Etyek wines and sparkling wines
- Pear boiled in wine with chocolate cream
- White chocolate mousse cake with blackberry
- Vanillin peach cake with caramel sauce
- Tasting of the wine of the house
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner
Milán Cellar – Chalet (Cabin) Zalán
- Bean-goulash with smoked trotters
- Homemade roast and cakes and wide range of lemonades
- Palinka and wine tasting
Sobol Winery and Courtyard of Transylvanian Flavors
- Transylvanian „csorba” soup with meatballs
- Roasted stew with Transylvanian meech
- Tarpa Palinka and Csiki beer
Gombai Sparkling Wine Cellar
- Must, sparkling wine and wine specialties
- Sabrage! Opening sparkling wine with a sword
Ham-master Árpás Laci’s Cellar: Tamas Günzer Winery (Villány), Nyakas Cellar (Etyek-Buda), Pregitzer Estate (Etyek-Buda)
- Southern flavor: plejskavica and csevapcsicsa
- Pork baking showcasing and roasted trout
- Artisans: Borostyán Leather, Chilion, Emese Workshop, Fanni’s patches, Greta Handmade Design, Gyöngyi Mom’s relax stuff, Gyurma Trend, Old day’s stuff, Sápi’s Fruitwines, Schubert Apiary, Sziráczki Glass
- Wines of the house, wine spirits and artisan syrups
- Lavender spice splash and spritzer
Chateau Újhegy - Takáts Pince
- Stuffed roundel in many flavors
- Home-made burgers: deer, mouflon and duck
- Paprika-catfish on Sunday
Szent Orbán Cellar
- Taste the wines of Rókusfalvy Estate and Zarándok Cellar
- “Gezemice-lángos” scone from Etyek
- Saturday, 2pm-5pm: Armchair-project – Sit down and tell your story
- Come, sit down in the red armchair and share your story or thoughts with us. Let’s have a conversation!
Kácsor „Kíra” Cellar
- Wines from Etyek, bread with goose greaves, scone and home-made strudels
- Artisans: Etyek Beer Manufactory, Nest Ceramic Shop and Valaha Farm
- Tasting of the best wines of the winery
Rezeda Terrace: Anonym Cellar (Etyek)
- 2 pm: Lili Péterffy sings
- 4 pm: No Wonders, pop / rock acoustic from the 90’s
- 2 pm: Uncle Géza and Friends
- 4 pm: Rock Angeles
- Both days: VeleM design bags
- Gastronomic experiences: chicken ragout with tarragon, fruit soup, Burgundy-style deer-stew courgetti-ship stuffed with sweet cheese
- On the grill: mustard chicken, clod and trout and vegetables
- Heavenly sweets: wine mousse cake, different flavored macarons, etc.
- Vegan stuffed cabbage and grilled food with roundel
- Grandma’s apple pie
- Unique Panorama
Berényi Cellar: Family Cellars Orosz Gyula (Etyek), Cellar Vabrik (Etyek)
- STELÁZSI – selected finenesses from chamber, Caffé Go
Dvorák Guest Court
- Farm visiting: horse, Jerusalem-pony, lama and others
- Smoked fair and village flavors: harvest time bean goulash with trotters and grill plate
- Catch and carry food: burger, hot-dog with sausage and duck-pie
- Jams and syrups for sale
Lucza Cellar (Etyek-Buda)
Debreczeni Winery – Debreczeni-Ferenczi Family Winery (Etyek and Szekszárd)
- 1pm-4pm: Zoltán Dudás and Son - guitar play
- 5pm-9pm: Schwab'N'Roll Band - Outdoor party on the main stage
- 12.30pm-3.30pm: Accordion music
- 4pm-8pm: Retro Moss Band
- Grilled sausage, chicken and pork, ratatouille and many tasty food
- Tasting and fairing of Etyek and Szekszárd wines
- Artisans: Chilicum, Crafts of Édenkert, Marmaladys
Etyek Cheese Road Station: Tamás Dúzsi (Szekszárd)
- Cheese specialties and curd dessert
Fonó Press house
- 2pm-2:40pm and 3pm-3:40pm: Association of Young Shepperd Musicians
- 2pm-2:40pm and 3pm-3:40pm: The Ritka Band
Rókusfalvy Estate: Bolyki Estate (Eger)
- Gourmet experiences with Restaurant Rókusfalvy
- Etyek Coffe around the world - Arabica specialties, get to know the typical taste profiles of the regions
- 10 am: Cooking contest - (Judging of the contest at: 2 pm)
- 10 am-11 am: Summertime matine’e – children cinema
- 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm: „Glass in hand” – every two hours an unusual tour with wine tasting
- 11 am-4 pm: Craftwork for children
- 11.00-18.00 Paint your own fish at ArtHekk
- 10am-1pm: “Puppy-garten” – puppy caress
- 11 am-12 am: Etyek 360 – taste around Etyek!
- 11 am-6 pm: Etyek 360 – pick and have your Etyek wines!
- 2 pm-4 pm: Swing a lá Django
- 4 pm-8 pm: Chilling DJ-set in the vineyard
- 11.30 am and 1.30pm Latte art presentation – Etyek Coffee
- 3 pm-4 pm: Banjo Brothers
Korda Film Studio
- Come and visit the recently opened “Behind the scenes” exhibition at 8th Studio with 10% Piknik discount
- Hungarian founders of Hollywood, the most typical jobs, what is call sheet?
- Movie relics and costumes, make a visit to a medieval scenery town with animators
- Every hour in both days from 10am to 2pm
Buses go to Etyek from Kelenföld Bus-station every hour as you can see in the official schedule.
You can find the schedule here: http://www.volanbusz.hu
By car or motorcycle:
Because of the strong traffic we suggest those who come from Budapest to choose the way through Herceghalom. From 9am to 7pm no car allowed in the Gastro-Promenade.
You can find parking lots on Alcsúti street and Boti street, please look for the signs. Price of parking is 1.000 HUF / day.
Please, pay attention for the regular and smooth parking.
Our partner in driver service is Omega:
Order a driver: +36 30 895 6979
Price: 20 km-ig 6500 Ft + 20 km felett 300 Ft/km
+36 1 6 666666
Official partner is 6X6 TAXI.
Etyek – Budapest, Széna tér - 9.500 HUF
Etyek – Budapest, Nyugati tér - 10.000 HUF
These price were calculated by route planner with the shortest distance so please note that these price are estimated only!
FONTOS! Az autók csak taxiórával közlekedhetnek, tehát a taxióra által mutatott összeget kell fizetni, amelyet a távolságon kívül befolyásolhat pl. forgalmi akadály, más útvonal választása, megállás, stb.!
YOU CAN FIND PIKNIK MERCHANDISING PRODUCTS AT THE PIKNIK INFORMATION TENTS:
Buying the e-tyek bracelet you support the future of the village. Price of this bracelet is 900 HUF
- Tasting glass 1 200,- HUF
- Piknik T-shirt 2 000,- HUF
- Piknik plaid 2 500,- HUF
You may not re-exchange the tasting glass.
Information tents are open from 10 am to 6 pm during the Piknik events
Our dear Guests,
Please note that the Etyeki Piknik is open for the press, and this is why you can appear on photos or videos made at this event which can appear in the media. We, the organizers also make photo and video documentation about our events which can appear in our press releases, website sor social media pages.
Thank you for your understanding.